Use the File menu to save and load files, as well as to access the Final Report section of the software. It includes the following commands:
- New: New clears out all entered data in the software. Click New when you're starting a new case.
- Open: Click Open to open a data file and load the data into the software.
- Reopen: Click Reopen to quickly access a list of the last five files you worked with.
- Save: Click Save to save the data to the file you loaded most recently. If you did not load a file, you'll be prompted for a file name.
- Save As: Click Save As to create a new data file containing the data you've entered into the software.
- E-mail Data File: Click E-mail Data File to e-mail a data file to a colleague.
- Location of Data Files: Use this choice to change the default location of the program's data files. This is particularly useful in multi-user installations. Set each user to having their own subdirectory to prevent them from overwriting each other's files.
- Print: Click Print to go to the Final Report section of the program.
- Exit: Click Exit when you want to close the software.